Firstly, recognise that openFIRST is completely run by volunteers, and we all have other things to keep track of and manage too, so, while we will usually try and help you with just about anything openFIRST related circumstances may make this impossible. Sorry in advance if this is the case.
Code and documentation patches, plus completely new documentation is welcomed. For this kind of thing, use the openFIRST Bugzilla Server; or, the less-preferred method of contacting an individual person. So, without further adieu, here's the list of documentation:
- About openFIRST (what is this thing, anyway?)
- License Information (openFIRST is licensed under the GPL)
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (not yet written)
- openFIRST Manual (this is the manual module as it appears in CVS; the documentation is oriented toward end users)
- Quick Start Guide - Sambar Server (for setting up and using openFIRST with the Sambar web server)
Developer / Volunteer
- openFIRST Contributor's HOWTO
- Development Roadmap - Contains information about what's planned for when in the future
openFIRST is gradually transitioning to use Subversion instead of CVS for version management.
For information about using Subversion refer to About Subversion.
For information about using CVS refer to About CVS.